Hasselblad Super Wide Cameras (SWC)
- Photokina in Cologne 1954 was used to introduce the Hasselblad SuperWide with a fixed 38mm f4.5 Zeiss Biogon lens mounted in a Compur shutter.
- SuperWide SWC/M was introduced in 1979, allowing the use of the Polaroid film magazine.
- SWC/SWCM (1979) /903SWC (1988) super wide angle:
- manual with a permanently attached 38mm 91deg view Biogon lens and a direct view only finder (without parallax compensation) It is guess or groundglass focussed and has recently become something of a bargain in superwide cameras
- The new 903SWC had a minor body change and came with the new viewfinder with built-in spirit level.
- SWCm ~$A2100 2nd hand
- 905SWC (2006?)
photo/hasselbladswc.txt · Last modified: 2011/09/21 00:06 by gary